Acceptable Use Policy
The actions individual members take can have a big impact on our system as a whole. That’s why all Bookclicker users must follow this Acceptable Use Policy in their use of our products or add ons. If you violate this policy, we may suspend or terminate your account. We may also suspend or terminate accounts according to our Terms and Conditions where we see behavior, content, or other factors that poses a threat to our system.
Rules and Conduct of Useage
Bookclicker.com provides communication channels such as chat areas ("Communication Channels") designed to enable you to communicate with other Service users. Bookclicker has no obligation to monitor these communication channels but it may do so in connection with providing the Service. The Company may also terminate or suspend your access to any Communication Channels at any time, without notice, for any reason. You acknowledge that any user content (including without limitation chats, postings, or materials posted by users) on the Communication Channels is neither endorsed nor controlled by us. Bookclicker will not under any circumstances be liable for any activity within Communication Channels. Bookclicker is not responsible for information that you choose to share on the Communication Channels, or for the actions of other users. As a condition of your use of the Service, and without limiting your other obligations under these Terms, you agree to comply with the restrictions and rules of use set forth in these Terms and our Community Guidelines as well as any additional restrictions or rules (such as application-specific rules) set forth in the Service. As an example, you agree not to use the Service in order to:
· post, upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate information that is objectionable as outlined in our Community Guidelines;
· defame, dox, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone;
· engage in conduct that is fraudulent or illegal or otherwise harmful to Bookclicker or any other user;
· upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs or engage in any other activity that may damage the operation of the Service or other users' computers;
· violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity);
· attempt to obtain passwords or other private information from other members;
· improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to us;
These rules of use are not meant to be exhaustive, and we reserve the right to determine what conduct we consider to be a violation of the Terms, Community Guidelines or improper use of the Service and to take action, including termination of your Account and exclusion from further participation in the Service.
Please don’t use Bookclicker.com to send anything offensive, to promote anything illegal, or to harass anyone. You may not send:
· Emails offering to sell illegal goods or services
· Emails that violate CAN-SPAM Laws
· Escort and dating services
· Pharmaceutical products
· Work from home, make money online, and lead generation opportunities
· Gambling services or products
· Multi-level marketing
· Affiliate marketing
· Requests for funds outside our platform
· Requests for work our funds based on “need”
· Credit repair and get out of debt opportunities
· List brokers or list rental services
· Selling “Likes” or followers for a social media platform
Sending Subject to Additional Scrutiny
We may closely review, suspend, throttle, or disable accounts that offer the following services, products, or content:
· Online trading, day trading tips, or stock market related content
· Daily horoscope reports
· Mortgages and loans
· Nutritional, herbal, and vitamin supplements
· Real estate
· Services that support programmatically sending mail on behalf of third parties without creating or reviewing the content
We work hard to maintain the positive reputation of our system, but we count on our customers to pitch in too. You may not:
· You must be able to point to an opt-in form or show other evidence of consent for bulk email.
· Put into your Email or Account any material that wasn’t created by you, provided for you to use, or that would violate anyone’s rights. That includes text, photos, graphics, and other content.
· Use any misleading or incorrect names, addresses, email addresses, subject lines, or other information on the Website or in any Emails created or sent using our Service.
· Share your password.
· Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software on our Website, or in any way used or downloaded from the Website.
· Use any of the software on our Website, or downloaded from the Website, to create a competing product.
· Use an outside unsubscribe process when sending bulk content to a list.
· Set up multiple accounts for any person or entity in order to send similar content, unless you’re part of a franchise or agency.
· Import or incorporate any of this information into any lists, emails or uploads to our servers: Social Security numbers, passwords, security credentials, or sensitive personal information.
· Send email that will be delivered to recipients as text, SMS, or MMS messages unless using a feature designed for that purpose.
· Upload or send to purchased, rented, third-party, co-reg, publicly available data, or partner lists of any kind.
· Send or forward personal mail.
· Host images on our servers for any purpose other than use of our Services.
· Host content on our servers for any purpose other than use of our Services.
Spam and Best Practices
We feel it’s our responsibility to be extra vigilant about preventing spam-related abuse. It’s also in our best interest to keep the system clean, because our reputation depends on it.